Monday, May 3, 2010

Random stuff

Catching title!  I know that just makes you want to READ ON! 

Tee ball has started, school is winding down (hooray), the weather is lovely (except for today; we have a river flowing down our street).  Ian will graduate in a MONTH - like, from high school!  Unbelievable.  I started dating his dad when he was 7 YEARS OLD.  Now he's enrolled in college.  More on that later. 

Well now that it's MAY, maybe you'd like to see a pic from Easter.  Remember Easter?  
That's the kids' new favorite thing to do at church - go to this little spot and play until Daddy brings the car around.

Here are a few more random pics of late...

1. Nolan, tired. 
2. Abby, pensive.  This is so "her." (not posed at all - she just does this)
3. The kids posing for me
4. Sorry, had to sneak this one in.  It's just so thrilling to 1.see myself in a picture and 2. have it be somewhat flattering.  I'm wearing makeup here - that's pretty awesome.  This is on our wine & cheese train ride a few weeks ago.  Fun!  Except that I was way overdressed, and I hate being overdressed.  The lady at the ticket place looked me up & down and said, "well you're all spiffed up." - but not in, like, a complimentary way.   I do not like being spiffy if no one else is being spiffy.  But I do love the word "spiffy."  And let me tell you something else about this train ride, after several glasses of wine and very little food...well I think the movie we saw afterward was extra hilarious to me, if you know what I mean.  Now I've said too much.

3 comments:

  1. somewhat flattering? you look HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me - Leighann - not some weird freaky person. sorry! : )

    ReplyDelete