Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gonna party like it's my berfday

Announcement: yesterday's pity party is now over.

On to more pressing matters.  Like me, having a birthday!  The big 3-5.  I have no problems with that.  Greg took the day off, and I plan to do a few things:
paint my toenails....check.  did it last night.  Do you like my flip-flop tan? 

finish this.  My first one was shot all to heck.  And we have company coming this weekend!  So while it's really not my first choice of things to do, I really need to get it done.  

On my crafty blog, I put up a cute little orange/zebra print bag.  This is going to be bag #2...for Abby!  

fill this up with soil and veggies!  (after putting down some weed fabric)  This is the 4x4 "square foot garden" frame that I built by myself.  I am so proud of it!  I can't wait to get my veggie garden going...hopefully the rain holds off today!

Woooooo-hooo!  It's the restaurant I picked for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy birthday, girl...one day late. I never know what the date is anymore. Hence your present early so i wouldn't forget:) Anyway, I hope your day was as great as you are!! Love the flip-flop tan line and the "gron-ups" sign is just too cute for words!! Abby is just a seriously precious thing. LOVE the bags, too.

    ReplyDelete